1) You (and/or your couple) are dreaming about a beach wedding: Congrats! And yes, even if it was not your idea, it is a great idea. We will give you some advice about the perfect groom linen suits.
2) You have been invited to a beach wedding: yes, now you have a problem because you have some wool suits but you figured out they are not the best option. No problem, we will guide you through the selection of the perfect beach wedding attire for men.
Discover the perfect beach wedding attire for men. Whether you’re a wedding guest, father of the bride or a groom planning your own nuptials, finding the right suit for the big day can feel a little overwhelming. Luckily, once you know the basics it’s not too difficult to start putting together your ideal wedding get-up. There are a few options when it comes to fabric, but today we’re going to focus on linen, the perfect fabric for a beach wedding suit.
Isn't it the perfect wedding beach attire for men?
Linen is one of the most popular choices for suits, and for good reason. It’s great quality, strong and highly breathable, so great for summer weddings! When it comes to finding the perfect suit, there are a few general things to consider, and others that depend on your role at the wedding. Firstly, check if there’s a theme to follow. You don’t want to fork out cash on a perfect suit to find yourself standing out like a sore thumb when the day arrives.
With a made to measure linen suit you and your groomsmen will enjoy the wedding without sweating
If the ceremony is going to be on the beach probably they already expect you to know what kind of suit you should wear. But once you’ve established this, the next thing to consider is when the big day is. For a summer service, lighter colours may be more fitting. A waistcoat might also be a good idea, so you can take off a layer and still look smart. It is an extra piece, but comfortable, and it can still be linen, so choose a linen waistcoat too.
The safe choice: a beige linen suit
Our Beige fabrics are awesome, this is why they are our linen best-sellers and for sure when you think about a beach wedding, these beige shades have to come to your mind immediately. Take a look at our high-quality linen beige fabrics:
Linen wedding suits for grooms
But there are other tones and possibilities:
- White linen suit: You are told to dress white, just like the bride. Or you just decided that white is cleaner and better so the pictures look great. No problem, white is a great choice for your groom suit.
- Light Blue Linen Suit: This is the shade we used in our last wedding photographic session for the groom. While your groomsmen dress in beige suits, you wear a light blue suit to stand out of the crowd. You can still wear the same waistcoat.
- Blue linen suit: Ok, you want to be comfortable but you don't want a pale beige or white suit. No problem, Sortino fabric is one of our best sellers. Comfortable as any other linen suit but navy blue. Really stylish shade, our customers love it. It is a way of making a beach wedding a little bit more formal without sweating.
What about the groomsmen?
If you’re the groom, you’re probably in for the most work when it comes to finding your suit, as you may need to find suits for your groomsmen as well (if you have them). You need to decide if you wish to wear the same as your groomsmen or stand out from them. You may choose to coordinate by wearing the same suits but with different tie colours, for example. You might also want to coordinate your look with the father of the bride somehow. Once you have decided on the general style and fabric for your suit, it’s time to figure out the finer details. This could include lapel style, the fit of the suit, or details on the buttons and sleeves.
Who said a linen suit can't be elegant?
When it comes to lapels, you can generally choose from notch, peak or shawl. Notch or peak lapels are great if you’re after a more formal look, whereas shawl lapels are sleek and modern. If you are a guest at a Summer wedding, you could create a light, fresh look with shawl lapels and a pale fabric like our ‘Ibiza’ linen.
Though suit shopping may seem daunting at first, once you know the basics it isn’t so difficult. The main things to think about are when and where the wedding is, what your role is and how you want your suit to coordinate with others’. Above all else, make sure you feel confident and at your best in your suit! There are plenty of online tools that can help you get an idea of what you’re after, and of course, if you visit a specialist store you will be given assistance in tweaking the final details.
The perfect suit for the groom
Afraid of heat?
It is normal, and you should be. Sometimes, even if the wedding takes place at dawn it can be that temperatures are still too high. First of all, you have to know that linen is a very lightweight and breathable fabric that will help you regulate your body temperature. And in addition, we recommend you to choose "unlined" extra for the suit jacket. You will find that option at accents. You will have a really comfortable jacket, even more breathable and light.
Choose "unlined" for your wedding suit jacket to have an extra breathable suit. 3D beach suit designer